Re-Post

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Homemade goodies



Some of my favorite homemade items for family friends and our local food and craft swap.  Let me know if you want of the recipes or check out homemade swappers of Sarasota.  Pretty much all of these recipes can be found on my swap and recipe board on pinterest under the name penguinkat
 
 
 
Some of the yummy swap items I got from the Sarasota Swappers

Some great homemade and practical items too

 

tortellini skewers for our holiday party


ornaments for our swap group




my homemade swap items

rosemary lemon syrup from Southern Living

our outdoor dinner party for my birthday in 2012



my birthday party in our backyard

my birthday party

cheese plate

cake batter truffles as seen on pinterest, very rich
find the recipe here

homemade chocolate fondue

reindeer brownies
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to reach out to me privately, you may message me at cathy@asavoryspoonful.com